Event Ticket Protector insurance* offers you greater peace of mind with an Event Ticket purchase by insuring you against unforeseen circumstances. If medical issues, mechanical breakdown, jury duty, or other covered reason prevents you from attending the event, 100% of the ticket price, including taxes and shipping charges is returned to you, up to a maximum of $10,000.
With Event Ticket Protector insurance, your financial loss may be covered if you can’t attend an event for any of the below reasons which are subject to terms and exclusions in the policy:
- Illness or Serious Injury preventing you or an event companion from being able to use the event ticket, or if a family member is hospitalized or requires care by you
- Involved in a Traffic Accident which prevents you from getting to an event
- Mechanical breakdown if your car breaks down within 48 hours of the event
- Airline Delay if your plane is delayed (includes bad weather) while going to the event
- Home or Business Issues if your home or business is uninhabitable due to fire, flood, vandalism, burglary or natural disasters
- Employer Termination providing protection against a lay-off
- Jury Duty if you are required to serve on jury duty after having purchased an event ticket
- Work Relocation if you are relocated by your company over 100 miles from your home
- Military Duty if you are required to miss an event as a result of military orders
- Death if you, an event companion, or immediate family member passes away
Event Ticket Protector also includes access to the Allianz Global Assistance 24-hour assistance hotline. Our staff of multilingual problem solvers is available to help you with any medical, legal or travel-related emergency.
When to Use this Insurance:
Event Ticket Protector insurance* was designed with the specific needs of event ticket purchasers in mind. This insurance provides Cancellation coverage for non-refundable event ticket costs, including any applicable service fees and shipping costs, up to $10,000, if you have to cancel your Event for a covered reason.
Certificate Review Period (Free Look Period):
Within 10 days of purchasing the Event Ticket Protector insurance, Allianz Global Assistance will process a full refund of premium to you, as long as you have not already attended your event or filed a claim. No refunds shall be paid to you after 10 days of purchasing the plan.
Underwriter statement for Form 105:
Insurance coverage is underwritten by BCS Insurance Company (OH, Administrative Office: Oakbrook Terrace, IL), rated “A-” (Excellent) by A.M. Best Co. under BCS Form No. 52.201 series or 52.401 series, or Jefferson Insurance Company (NY, Administrative Office: Richmond, VA), rated “A” (Excellent) by A.M. Best Co. under Jefferson Form No. 101-C series or 101-P series, depending on the insured’s state. Allianz Global Assistance and Allianz Travel Insurance are brands of AGA Service Company. AGA Service Company is the licensed producer and administrator of this plan and an affiliate of Jefferson Insurance Company. The insured shall not receive any special benefit or advantage because of the affiliation between AGA Service Company and Jefferson Insurance Company.
Please be advised: This optional coverage may duplicate coverage already provided by your personal auto insurance policy, homeowner’s insurance policy, personal liability insurance policy or other source of coverage. This insurance is not required in connection with the insured’s purchase of tickets.
Florida Residents: The benefits of the Policy providing your coverage are governed primarily by the law of a state other than Florida.
Plan may not be available in all jurisdictions.