252-446-6156 | 1-800-550-0264
Don’t Worry. We’re Ready.
Customer Service Other Valuable Services We Provide
In addition to competitive prices and proper coverage, Standard Insurance’s #1 goal is to satisfy our customers with outstanding customer service.
A Human Being Answers The Phone
When you call our office, you are greeted by our friendly receptionist, not a recording. Each staff member also has their own direct line as well. Automated Customer Files We have the industry’s most sophisticated, state-of-the-art insurance agency computer system. Complete client details, current and readily available.
Our tracking system is designed to serve you better during a loss. We follow up with a phone call after you report a claim to our office to make sure the company adjuster has contacted you and is handling your claim in a timely manner. When each and every claim is settled, we send a claim survey. We are here when you need us most and we want to know how you would rate our service.
We have a current, and technologically up-to-date, interactive agency site. File a claim, request certificates of insurance on-line 24/7.
Every six months we have Claim Review Meetings, Audit Review Meetings and Coverage Reviews specifically designed to meet your ever changing needs.
It’s our job to think ahead, to plan for possible scenarios that perhaps our customers have not yet considered. People are busier than ever and wearing lots of hats, both professionally and personally. Most don’t have time to research their insurance options. And often, once a decision has been made, the policy is never reviewed until an accident occurs, and then it could be too late.
That’s our job, that’s what we do. We are an independent agency, so we are not locked into a cookie cutter policy for our clients. We represent a variety of insurance companies, and once we get to know you and your unique situation, we can recommend a policy with the best coverage and rates possible. Your policy will be reviewed frequently, so as your business grows, as your life circumstances change, so can your policy.
And you know the best part? We think you will be hard pressed to find a more professional, courteous or knowledgable staff in any business anywhere. Real people answer the phone at Standard, and if you call the President after hours, you can actually reach him! We’re not just out to win your business — our goal is to earn your trust. We’ll take care of you, so don’t worry. We’re ready.
Certificate of Insurance
We will issue routine certificates of insurance the same day we receive the request. Certificates that require special wording may take additional time.
Submit a Claim
- All clients have access to our companies 24-hour claim reporting service. Claims may also be reported 24/7 on-line at the link above.
- We will assist clients in resolving third party insurance claims when necessary.
(ie. Claims not involving one of our insurance companies. Claims against other insurance companies involving the type of insurance we are providing.)
- All claims will be reported the same day received and we will utilize our in-house draft authority when possible.
Pay Online ( Only for accounts held by Standard Insurance in North Carolina) In order to make paying your bill with Standard Insurance, in North Carolina. more convenient, we now offer the option of paying your bill with a credit card on-line.
Other Value Added Services
- Automated Certificate of Insurance Request Process
- Business Interruption: Determining the Proper Coverage Limit
- Company / Employee Handbook
- Camera Kits in Conjunction w/ Fleet Safety Program
- Confined Space Entry Program
- Contractors Risk Transfer Guidance Program
- Custom Tailored Employer / Employee Driven Contracts
- Disaster / Catastrophe Plan: Assistance in Developing
- Drug Free Workplace Program
- Experience Modification Checks Balances
- Hearing Conservation Program
- Job Site Requirement Program
- Formal Workplace Safety Program
- Formal Summary and To Do list of Notes from Client Meetings
- Fleet Safety Programs
- Making Sense of the Insurance Carrier Audit Process.
- MVR Programs: Assistance
- OSHA Record Keeping Program
- Tool Box Safety Manual
- Workers Comp Fraud Prevention Program
- And much, much more!