#best health insurance
Private Health Plan Rankings 2012-2013
Top 20 Private Health Insurance Plans
NCQA evaluated over 538 private health plans and ranked 474 of those based on clinical performance, member satisfaction and NCQA Accreditation. To be eligible for rankings, health plans must authorize public release of their performance information and submit enough data for statistically valid analysis. NCQA s Health Insurance Plan Rankings 2012-2013 used NCQA s established rankings methodology, which has been used and widely recognized since 2005. The NCQA Accreditation status in these rankings is as of June 30, 2012. Please click here for the plans’ most current Accreditation status.
Click here for a summary list of all private health insurance plan rankings.
Click here for the detailed ranking list of all private health insurance plans.
1. Harvard Pilgrim Health Care HMO/POS (MA, ME)
2. Tufts Associated Health Maintenance Organization HMO/POS (MA)
3. Capital Health Plan HMO (FL)
4. Tufts Benefit Administrators PPO (MA, RI)
5. Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO (MA)
6. Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Colorado HMO (CO)
7. Harvard Pilgrim Health Care of New England HMO/POS (NH)
8. Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Northern California HMO (CA)
9. Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin HMO (WI)
10. Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Southern California HMO (CA)
11. Health New England HMO/POS (MA)
13. Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Northwest HMO (OR, WA)
14. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts HMO Blue HMO/POS (MA)
15. Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Mid-Atlantic States HMO (DC, MD, VA)