Home Value Loan
Spend time on your home not your home loan.
Enjoy a competitive variable rate and your own personal HSBC Relationship Manager who can guide you through the home loan process.
- Flexibility Whenever you have extra funds, you can make additional repayments to pay off your loan faster and save on interest.
- Easy application process You can benefit from your own personal relationship manager to help you throughout the entire home loan process from application through to settlement.
- Ability to split home loan Mix and match with our other home loans to tailor the solution you need. You get one free split at the time of application. Subject to approval.
Get in touch
Fill in our short online enquiry form and one of our Relationship Managers will be in touch within
2 business days.
Visit us in branch for more information on this home loan.
You might also be interested in
Compare home loans
Compare our range of HSBC Home Loans.
Home Loan Calculators
Find the facts and figures you need to help make decisions.
Buying a Property
Information to help you through the process of buying your home.
Let a Financial Planner help deliver the future you imagined.
- Rates are current as at and subject to change.
- The CANSTAR 5 Star Rating was awarded in March 2017 for Home Value for the Variable Home Loan – Owner Occupied category.
- ^ Interest Only Rates are available on HSBC’s Interest Rate page. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
- * Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) subject to HSBC’s assessment, lending criteria and Lender’s Mortgage Insurance (LMI) acceptance.
- # This advertisement provides general advice only and doesn’t take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before acquiring this product, available by calling 1300 308 008, at your local branch or www.hsbc.com.au.
- Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply. View online or contact us for details.
Existing HSBC customers are defined as those with an existing retail bank lending product (mortgage), or in the absence of this, currently hold a deposit account with HSBC Australia for a minimum of 6 months (credit card only customers excluded).
Copyright 2017. HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 232595 All rights reserved.