The record’s just 96p for a year’s fully comprehensive cover
- Home Insurance
Via the full MSE system, one MoneySaver got PAID 67 to take a policy
First Time Buyers
Managing your Mortgage
- Basic Mortgage Calculator Finds monthly repayment total mortgage cost
- Overpayments Calculator Would paying more on mortgage SAVE you cash?
- How Much Can I Borrow? Uncover how much a bank may lend you for a mortgage
Boost Your Income
Don’t miss out!
For all our new guides & deals get our free weekly email
Top Insurance Guides
Cheap Car Insurance
Grab 100+ insurance quotes & cashback
Slash 100s off renewal quotes with our cost-cutting tips for all, incl young drivers & those
Cheap Breakdown Cover
Too many people auto-renew breakdown cover and unnecessarily waste 100s. Know where to look
Cheap Travel Insurance
Plus winter sports cover from 14/year. Find the cheapest, decent single and annual trip cover
Cheap Home Insurance
Grab 100+ buildings insurance quotes + cashback
Slash the costs of your cover by following our tips, incl never auto-renewing.
Cheap Home Insurance Grab 100+ buildings insurance quotes + cashback
Car Motor Insurance
Cheap Car Insurance Grab 100+ insurance quotes & cashback
Life Insurance Level term policies to protect your family s finances
Beware Over-50s’ Life Insurance Many waste a fortune on Axa & others, we compare best buys
Cheap Private Health Insurance How to slash the cost of getting treatment
Optical, Dental & Physio Cover Plus other treatments – the top healthcare cash plans
Dental Insurance And other ways to pay for dental costs
Insurance Guides A-Z
Car Insurance Job Picker Cut your motoring costs by tweaking your job description
Car insurance prices ‘could stabilise’ as Government rethinks compensation shake-up 7 September 2017
Van insurance up 29.5% how to cut costs 21 July 2017
Admiral rapped by regulator over inaccurate auto-renewal letters 16 June 2017
How this site works
We think it’s important you understand the strengths and limitations of the site. We’re a journalistic website and aim to provide the best MoneySaving guides, tips, tools and techniques, but can’t guarantee to be perfect, so do note you use the information at your own risk and we can’t accept liability if things go wrong.
- This info does not constitute financial advice, always do your own research on top to ensure it’s right for your specific circumstances and remember we focus on rates not service.
- Do note, while we always aim to give you accurate product info at the point of publication, unfortunately price and terms of products and deals can always be changed by the provider afterwards, so double check first.
- We don’t as a general policy investigate the solvency of companies mentioned (how likely they are to go bust), but there is a risk any company can struggle and it’s rarely made public until it’s too late (see the Section 75 guide for protection tips).
- We often link to other websites, but we can’t be responsible for their content.
- Always remember anyone can post on the MSE forums, so it can be very different from our opinion.
MoneySavingExpert.com is part of the MoneySupermarket Group, but is entirely editorially independent. Its stance of putting consumers first is protected and enshrined in the legally-binding MSE Editorial Code.
More tools from MoneySavingExpert
Free tool to analyse your finances and scrutinise spending.
Premium Bonds Calc
Unique tool uses probability to estimate winnings.
EBay Local Deals Mapper
Find cheap pick-up only items near you – they often attract fewer bids.
Turbo boost your credit chances and get your free Experian credit report.
Credit Card Eligibility Calc
Shows which top cards you’re most likely to get.
Instantly searches the best shopping comparison sites.
Cheap Energy Club
Ensures the cheapest energy deal constantly.