Houston’s most experienced veterinary neurologists. Read More
Experienced specialty care for all of Houston’s four legged animals. Read More
Helping your pet see the world. Read More
Have an after-hours emergency? Gulf Coast Animal Emergency Hospital has you covered! Read More
Leaders in soft-tissue procedures, joint replacement, and minimally-invasive orthopedic surgery. Read More
Come see what we have to offer. Houston’s most experienced veterinary specialists. Read More
Don’t scratch that itch. Come let our board-certified dermatologists provide the relief you and your pet need. Read More
MRI, CT, Ultrasound, nuclear medicine, digital diagnostic imaging, radiation therapy and onsite board certified radiologists. Read More
Houston’s first center for rehabilitation, fitness and post-operative therapy. Read More
Providing further insight and treatment plans for your primary veterinarians patients. Read More
GCVS is excited to offer our clients a simple online pharmacy refill option for your convenience. Read More
This is the third time we have used GCVS. We appreciate the professionalism and care provided by all associated with the facility. We are sure our dogs have been given the best care possible.
We are located in the Galleria area, inside West Loop 610. GCVS is on the northbound feeder (frontage) road between Post Oak Woodway.
If You Are Coming From the North
1. Take the 610 West Loop south to the POST OAK Exit.
2. Make a complete U-Turn (at the light) under the freeway and move into the far right lane.
3. Continue slowly (1 1/2 blocks), passing the Park Towers Buildings (1333 and 1233) and the Cornerstone Mortgage Building (1177). The hospital is immediately past the Cornerstone Mortgage Building.
4. When you see our red and white sign on the ground that reads, “Veterinary Hospital Entrance” turn right into the driveway. Drive across the bridge to our building, parking is available anywhere around the building.
If You Are Coming From the South
1. Take the 610 West Loop north to the SAN FELIPE exit.
2. Stay on the feeder road, moving into the far right lane and continue straight through the intersection at Post Oak.
3. Follow the same instructions in numbers 3 and 4 from above.
We are located in the heart of the Galleria area, inside West Loop 610.
Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialists
1111 West Loop South
Houston, TX 77027
Neurology Neurosurgery Department
3800 Southwest Freeway, Ste. 136
Houston, TX 77027