#elephant auto insurance
Elephant Insurance Claim
Elephant Insurance Claim
Filing The Claim with Elephant Insurance Provider
You can report an auto claim to Elephant Insurance at http://www.elephant.com/claims/report-a-claim.aspx or by calling 1-877-321-2090. There is also an alternate claim number listed on the claims page only – 1-877-218-7865. If you have a home policy and need to report a claim you should call the home claims department at 1-866-535-8768.
Elephant Insurance is part of the Admiral Group. For more than 17 years Elephant Insurance has been providing customers with reliable insurance plans and affordable rates, according to the company history page. Elephant Insurance is proud to work with conservation and charity foundations like Born Free and Tusk to support wildlife.
About an Elephant Insurance Plan
Auto insurance policies from Elephant Insurance are generally paid on a monthly, quarterly or semi-annual basis. Some policy holders choose to pay auto insurance premiums by the year to reduce out of pocket premium expense.
Elephant Insurance lists nine parts of auto insurance coverage. Some parts may be required per state insurance guidelines and others may be optional.
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage: Pays for any bodily injury or property damage that occurs as a result of a car accident.
- Comprehensive and Collision: Pays for the repair or replacement of a vehicle as a result of an accident.
- Uninsured or Underinsured: Covers your bills if the other drive is uninsured or underinsured.
- Loan or Lease Payment: This coverage is often referred to as GAP insurance. If your car is worth less than you owe, GAP insurance covers the difference.
- Medical Payments: Payment for injuries to you and your passengers in the event of an accident.
- Rental Reimbursement: Pays for the cost of a rental car after the accident.
- Roadside Assistance: Emergency coverage for flat tires, battery problems, fuel or locksmith charges.
- Custom Parts: Add-on coverage for modified vehicles.
- Income Loss: Helps pay the bills when you lose work after an accident.
Where to Get a Quote: Elephant Insurance Contact Info Login
By phone (report an auto claim): 1-877-321-2090
By phone (check an auto claim): 1-877-321-2091
By phone (auto customer service): 1-877-321-2093
By phone (auto sales): 1-877-321-2094
By phone (home claims): 1-866-535-8768
By phone (home customer service): 1-866-423-8920
By phone (home sales): 1-888-377-2445