#commercial truck insurance
Colonial Trucking Insurance
Trucking Insurance for Owner-Operators and Fleets
Colonial Trucking Insurance offers a complete range of affordable truck insurance to truck owner-operators and fleets. We are the one of the most experienced commercial trucking insurance specialists in the country. Our staff returns phone calls and emails the day we get them, because this is what our clients expect. We provide answers to your trucking insurance questions when you need them.
Why choose a trucking insurance specialist?
When seeking out an insurance policy, there s one factor everyone considers: price. With access to 20+ insurance providers, Colonial is able to provide some of the most competitive rates in the industry. But what really sets Colonial apart from other agencies is that we re a trucking insurance specialist. We re able to provide a range of additional services other agencies simply don t have the knowledge or trucking insurance expertise to provide:
- Our in-house safety engineers can help with DOT Safety Compliance.
- Custom analysis of SMS / CSA scores with personalized recommendations to improve scores.
- MVR and Pre-Employment Screening Reports (PSP) for drivers: make better driver hiring decisions.
- 24/7 online access to your certificate of insurance: send your certificate anytime, anywhere.
- Our safety engineers will work with you to minimize the frequency of claims and accidents.
- We know how to handle policy changes in an intelligent, timely, and accurate manner.
- When It comes time for renewal, we will work with you to secure the most competitive terms on the market.
We can provide the following types of truck insurance:
• primary liability
• physical damage
• motor truck cargo
• workers compensation
• dump trucks, straight trucks, or tractor/trailers
• hot shot operators
• container haulers
• agricultural haulers
• any other specialized trucking operation
9 Reasons to choose Colonial Trucking Insurance
Regardless of size, each client receives dedicated, personalized service from our experienced insurance professionals who have substantial knowledge of trucking and transportation. In the event of an accident, our trucking insurance professionals are trained to handle each claim quickly and efficiently with one goal in mind: to get you on the road and back to business as soon as possible.