For Sale Wanted
How to Advertise with RCCA About our Car Mart
RCCA offers the ability for Members and Non Members to advertise their Rovers, or Rover parts, for sale. Advertisements from members are free, for Non Members there is a small charge of $20. The advertisement will be listed for two month s in the Web Page Car Mart and in our magazines Viking Torque and Small Torque. Wanted advertisements are free for anyone.
You can do this two ways:
Please download and fill in this pdf form with your car details, non members please enclose the Fee and post to the Club’s mailing address:
Rover Car Club of Australia Inc
NUNAWADING VIC 3131
Further Information to Advertisers
- A picture is worth a thousand words, so please include a photo wherever possible. You can email these direct to RCCA Car Mart Officer carmart aust.as
Or if using the Online Form you can directly upload any photos.
- Please note that our publication deadlines mean that depending on when you submit your advert there could therefore be a delay before it is published in the next magazine, it will however appear on this Web Page as soon as your fees are received..
- Advertisers please note that in accordance with Motor Car Trader s Regulations 2008 and Consumer Affairs Victoria, all adverts must comply with requirements for private sale of used cars. As a result Advertisers must include:
(b) If the car is registered, the registration number,
(c) If the vehicle is unregistered, the vehicle identification number, or if it is not reasonably possible to find this out, another number that identifies the motor car, such as Chassis Number or Engine Number.
RCCA regrets that Advertisements not following these requirements can not be published.
- It would be appreciated if advertisers could advise when their Vehicle is sold, so this page can be as accurate as possible.
- While the Internet is primarily a safe place to Advertise there is the occasional scam that can affect sellers. For your Information please take a look at A Cautionary Tale of traps for inexperienced advertisers .