Here’s how your new Auto Repair Financing Program will work for your business:
- Offer your customers Financing with NoCreditCheck and zero risk to your business. It’s a fact; most customers will not even apply for Financing when their credit is going to be checked.
- Payments are directdeposited into your business account within 2businessdays.
- Run a $3,000 repair through and you receive the full $3,000 back. Nopercentage will be taken off the top by iCare for the work you have performed.
- Your business is 100% guaranteed on all payments with no responsibility or recourse to you.
- Customers receive a non-compounding, non-deferred, flat administrative fee. Customers love a program with no spikes and no hidden fees!
- Add additional repairs to your customer’s iCare plan anytime. iCare Auto-Repair providers find the add on feature to be an important tool for providing ongoing service for each customer.
- Customers love the convenience of iCare’s monthly payment plan option and will choose your automotive service center over others in the community when you offer iCare’s easy and simple monthly payment option.
- It’s easyforyourstafftouse with an onlineportal that you can access through your computer desktop.
iCare can be found in thousands of auto repair service centers nationally. We are in dealerships, Aamco’s, Midas’s, Meineke’s, Napa’s, Goodyear’s, Tuffy’s, Mr. Transmissions, and independent auto repair shops. Get your business signed up today.
Click the link below for iCare Auto Repair Provider of the Month:
Click on these links to see what your colleagues are saying:
A + rated and is an accredited program with the Better Business Bureau.
Used successfully by thousands of Auto Repair Service Centers nationally.
Most iCare Auto Repair providers run an additional $50,000 to $150,000 per year offering iCare to the customers. Where will you spend these additional funds? Would you: Purchase New Equipment? Save for Retirement? Pay off Loans? Staff Raises? Expand Your Service Center?
Give yourself and your staff the confidence to offer comprehensive auto repair services while knowing you have a finance program to get the job done.