#auto insurance houston
Texas Car Insurance Discounts With Our Houston Auto Insurance Quotes
When buying Texas insurance be sure you know what your policy covers. Find a local car Insurance agency you can trust. One that is willing to take the time to go over the details of a policy and explain the different types of Texas car insurance policies available.
Find low cost vehicle insurance coverage and Houston auto insurance, Texas quotes.
Let Insurance Over TX help you decide which Houston auto insurance. policy best fits your needs.
Our licensed agents focus on restructuring a car insurance plan that best fit your insurance needs. Insurance Over Texas takes the time to make sure our clients understand exactly what their Houston car insurance policy covers.
Our agency insures both liability only and full coverage Texas insurance policies!
TX state law requires every car owner to carry the state minimum limits also known as a liability only car policy. Liability only minimum limits are required by law, but it may not be enough coverage depending on your car insurance needs.
If a finance company owns the title to your car you are required to carry a full coverage Texas car insurance policy.
On the other hand if your car is paid off. The choice of car insurance coverage is left up to you and your agent. Let us help you decide which type of car insurance coverage best fits your needs.
What does a TX liability only car insurance policy cover?
- Bodily injury liability provides a maximum of $30,000 for one person injured in an accident.
- Bodily injury liability also provides a maximum of $60,000 for all injuries in one accident.
- property damage liability provides a maximum of $25,000 for one accident.
- The minimum auto liability coverage in TX is 30,000/60,000/25,000.
What does a full coverage Texas vehicle policy cover?
- A full coverage insurance policy covers any physical damage caused to a vehicle, including collision damage.
- There are many variations of full coverage policies.
- Learn about the different coverage s available on full coverage policies below.
What are some of the coverage types and how do they protect you?
- Property coverage pays for damages or theft of a vehicle.
- Houston liability coverage pays your legal costs to others for any bodily injuries or property damages you caused.
- Medical coverage pays the cost for medical payments and therapy if needed.
Texas auto insurance policies can be purchased for either six month or a full year. Are you in the process of purchasing a new vehicle? If so you should request Houston auto insurance quote from multiple carriers to find the lowest Texas auto insurance rates.
Learn about the different coverage types offered on vehicle insurance Houston, TX policy!
- Bodily injury covers the injuries the policyholder causes to the other driver involved.
- Personal injury protection will pay for medical payments, lost wages, treatment and therapy if needed for you and the passengers of your vehicle.
- Property damage covers damages the policyholder caused to the other drivers car.
- Collision covers damages to your vehicle in the result of a collision.
- For example a collision could be with a fire hydrant, a garage, a mail box, but it is usually with another vehicle.
- Comprehensive coverage covers damages to the policyholder vehicle when there is not another car involved.
- Some examples of these types of risks are fire, theft, falling objects, missiles, explosion, earthquake, flood, civil commotion.
- Uninsured motorist covers the treatment of the policyholder injuries resulting from a collision with an uninsured driver.
- Underinsured motorist coverage protects you when a driver has an active vehicle insurance policy, but there limits are below the the amount needed to cover the damages.
Speak with a local Texas auto agent to decide which coverage best fits your needs. Get free car insurance quotes Texas without picking up a phone.