Admiral Car Insurance
Admiral started selling car insurance policies in 1993. Since then it has broadened its reach by specialising in multi-car insurance, where multiple cars can be covered under one policy. It also offers travel, home, pet and a range of other insurance products.
It is a subsidiary of the Admiral Group, which also includes insurance providers elephant.co.uk, Diamond Insurance and Bell Insurance.
What types of cover does Admiral offer?
Admiral provides a variety of car insurance policies, including single car, multi-car, classic car, ‘black box’ telematics cover, and cover for learner drivers.
It also offers breakdown cover and car warranty cover.
Why choose Admiral?
Admiral offers a number of benefits for policyholders, including:
- 90 days’ European cover on all car insurance policies.
- Bonus match scheme promises to match your no claims discount when adding an extra car to your policy.
- For comprehensive policyholders, a courtesy car is provided, along with £5,000 personal injury cover, up to £1,250 of stereo cover, as well as personal belongings cover.
- Up to five cars can be added to multi-car insurance policies.
- 10% discount offered on credit and debit card payments.
- 24-hour customer helpline.
Facts about Admiral
11 million drivers have taken out car insurance with Admiral.
Admiral is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Why it pays to shop around
Every year nearly a quarter (23%) of Brits ‘auto-renew’ their car insurance with their existing insurer, often at a higher premium than the year before. In fact, being loyal to your provider or simply letting your policy roll over can cost you up to £113 more than if you shopped around for cover, according to MoneySuperMarket research.
Visit our car insurance channel today and run a price comparison to see if your car insurance premium could be reduced.
Find this helpful? You can share this article
- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Google +
- Share this article on LinkedIn
- Send this article via Email
In this Article
Contact moneysupermarket.com at Moneysupermarket House, St David’s Park, Ewloe, Flintshire, CH5 3UZ. © Moneysupermarket.com Ltd 2013
Moneysupermarket.com Limited is an appointed representative of Moneysupermarket.com Financial Group Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA FRN 303190).
Moneysupermarket.com Financial Group Limited, registered in England No. 3157344. Registered Office: Moneysupermarket House, St. David’s Park, Ewloe, CH5 3UZ. Telephone 01244 665700
Here’s some important information about the services MoneySupermarket provides. Please read and retain for your own records. About our service